Sorry this property is taken, join the waiting list for updates
53, RUSKIN AVENUE, Manchester
About this property
A modern NEWLY REFURBISHED student house with 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and 1 BATHROOM available for 24/25 with ALL BILLS INCLUDED, CONTENTS INSURANCE INCLUDED and NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Located only 15 MINUTES FROM UNI.
*ALL BILLS INCLUDED – NO DEPOSIT – NEWLY REFURBISHED*
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
A stylish property refurbished in 2022 it includes:
- 2 double bedrooms with desks, comfy desk chairs and plenty of storage.
- 1 modern bathroom
- A chic living room with big comfy sofas and a big flat screen tv, which is great for friendly lounging and a big dining table so you can all eat together.
- A kitchen full of modern appliances, plenty of fridges and a washing machine.
- Superfast broadband is included and all utility bills.
- All furniture has been interior designed for maximum comfort and style.
WHERE IS IT?
The house is on Ruskin Avenue
WHAT’S GOOD ABOUT WHERE IT IS?
Rusholme is a vibrant area with a brilliant mix of students and locals. Running close to Wilmslow road and the world famous curry mile you are spoilt for chose with local cafes, bars and restaurants. With buses going up and down every 60-90 seconds at peak time you will find yourself at Uni or in the centre of town in minutes.
HOW CLOSE IS IT TO CAMPUS?
Dependent on route and energy levels, you walk to Manchester Uni in under 15 mins or be at Manchester Met in just over 20 mins. If you prefer to cycle it is about 4 minutes door to door to Manchester Uni and 9 minutes to Manchester Met.
You can also get one of the hundreds of buses going up and down Wilmslow road.
Being between town and Fallowfield means a cab home after a night out should be around Â£10.”